What to Expect
Denise Everson is a very personable and involved owner. She enjoys talking to her patients and seeing the results after each treatment. The feedback from her patients is amazing.
1. Keep your regular appointments. Make up your appointment if you miss it. Red Light is cumulative and the most significant results appear during the last 25% of treatments.
2. Drink 2 glasses of water every hour on the entire day of your treatment. (Before and after your treatment.) Before your treatment drinking water is to optimize the hydration of the fat cell so the light will target the fat cell.
After your treatment, drinking plenty of water will help to flush your lymphatic system and rid your body of the fat and toxins. For optimal results, drink 8-10 glasses of water on non-treatment days to allow your body to remove toxins and flush them away as you begin burning up fat. Hydration is key with the Light!
3. Nothing to eat 2 hrs prior or 2 hrs after your appointment. After your treatment, avoid all sugars, all fats, carbohydrates and alcohol.
4. For optimal results, avoid alcohol during the course of your treatment.
5. It's best to use a liver detox which can be provided to you by the doctor.
6. No lotions or creams on any body parts that are to be treated. This includes the face for face treatments.
7. The Vibration plate will be used in office immediately after your treatment for 10 minutes but any and all exercise is suggested anytime of the day before or after your treatment.
8. For best results, a healthy eating and exercise regimen is suggested for the time of your treatments but not absolutely necessary.
9. Treatments will be done 2 to 3 times a week until treatment course is completed.
10. If the patient takes ProArgi-9+, which assists the liver, they will have an even greater success at eliminating even more fatty acids. Ask about our ProArgine+ supplement to optimize weightloss and increase blood flow.
Contraindictions For Treatments
Pregnant woman or breastfeeding
Fatty Liver Disease
HIV / AIDs
Serious Mental disorders